250 GIFTS FOR $15,000
A Cummings School tradition continues, and you are an important part of it. With Dean Alastair Cribb leading the way, our community has risen to the occasion and issued impactful challenges in honor of this important day.
When we reach 250 gifts, Dean Cribb will generously support Cummings School with a gift of $15,000.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT CHALLENGES
To highlight many elements of the important work happening across campus, we also have a suite of cause-based challenges—listed on the sidebar and below. If you give to one of these challenges, your gift also counts toward the dean’s challenge—so it has double the impact!
- Veterinary Student Aid Challenge 50 gifts secures $10,000 for financial aid from longtime supporter Margaret Lucey
- Veterinary Medical Care Challenge 50 gifts secures $10,000 from grateful clients Martin and Linda Haspel
- Tufts Wildlife Clinic Challenge 50 gifts secures $10,000 for the clinic from wildlife advocate and supporter Ellen Hand
- Travis Fund for Needy Animals Challenge 50 gifts secures $10,000 from a generous V96 alumna
- Cummings School Community Wellness Challenge – 25 gifts secures $5,000 for the Cummings Support Center from proud alumna Hilary Wheeler, V98 and Martin Donohoe
Your gift will help us secure a total of $60,000 this #TuftsGivingTuesday!
HOW TO HELP
Get ready for the big day in any (or all) of the following ways:
- Follow Cummings School on social media. Get a glimpse of our research and see the impact our gifts make. Share the posts across your channels!
- Connect with your network--fellow alumni, faculty or animal-lovers. Ask them to join you in giving on 11/30.
- Use our social media toolkit to access logos, sample posts and more.
Together we can help build something that will last far beyond today.
Interested in making a gift early via your donor advised fund, family foundation, stock or wire transfer? Fill out this form and initiate your gift. We'll make sure it gets counted in our #TuftsGivingTuesday totals!