200 gifts for $15,000
A Cummings School tradition continues, and you are an important part of it. With Dean Alastair Cribb leading the way, our community has risen to the occasion and issued impactful challenges in honor of this important day.
When we reach 200 gifts, Dean Cribb will generously support Cummings School with a gift of $15,000.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT CHALLENGES
To highlight many elements of the important work happening across our campus, we also have a suite of cause-based challenges—listed on the sidebar and below. If you give to one of these challenges, your gift also counts toward the dean’s challenge—so it has double the impact!
- Veterinary Medical Care Challenge 50 gifts secures $10,000 from grateful clients Martin and Linda Haspel and Rose and Darryl Sakach
- Veterinary Student Aid Challenge 25 gifts secures $10,000 for financial aid from longtime supporter Edward Gerstein
- Travis Fund for Needy Animals Challenge 20 gifts secures $10,000 from a generous V96 alumna
- Tufts Wildlife Clinic Challenge 30 gifts secures $10,000 for the clinic from wildlife advocate and supporter Ellen Hand
- Cummings School Community Wellness Challenge – 15 gifts secures $1,000 for the Cummings Support Center from proud alumna Dr. Lori Feldman, J91, V95
Your gift will help us secure a total of $56,000 this #TuftsGivingTuesday!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Make your own gift on December 1 (before 11:59 EST)!
- Access our social media toolkit for logos and sample content.
- Connect with friends who also care about animal health! Ask them to give, too!